Our group investigates the neural mechanisms underlying learning and memory using computational methods. The main language of communication is English. We highly welcome bright students who would like to pursue a Bachelor/ Master thesis in our group. Our unit is located at the Institute of Neural Computation and is a member of the Mercator Research Group (MRG) "Structure of Memory".
- Moddeling the Dynamics of Disease States in Depression: Ruhrnachrichten, WAZ
- Parametic Anatomical Modelling: DailyMail, Sciencedaily, Neurosciencenews.com, R&D, MedGadget, Bionity.com, PsyPost
We are members of:
- Institute of Neuroinformatics (INI)
- Mercator Research Group (MRG) "Structure of Memory"
- Research Department of Neuroscience
- SFB 874: Integration and Representation of Sensory Processes
- International Graduate School of Neuroscience (IGSN)
- Research School
- Center for Mind, Brain, and Cognitive Evolution